Baal Aadhar Card 2023 If the age of your child is between 0 and 5 and you’ve not yet had their child’s Aadhaar card created, There is an opportunity for you to be happy that is now at your home, your child’s blue Aadhaar card/child could apply to get an Aadhaar card, i.e. Baal Aadhar Card 2023, which complete procedure we’ll give you within this post.
We will tell you that to be eligible to apply for Baal Aadhar Card 2023, You must keep a few documents in your possession to apply for your child’s Aadhar card and avail of the benefits.
Finally, at the end of this article, we’ll give you a few links to ensure you can get similar articles and reap the benefits.
Blue Aadhaar Card: – Quick Look
|5 Yrs Or Below 5 Yrs Children||UIDAI and India Post Payment Bank ( IPPB )|
|Name of the Article||Blue Aadhaar Card|
|Type of Article||Latest Update|
|Second Name of Blue Aadhar Card?||Baal Aadhar Card|
|Blue Aadhar Card Issue For?||Online Appointment Booking and post-Men Visit Your Home and Enroll Your Child‘s Aadhar Card|
|Mode Application?||Online Appointment Booking and post-Men Visit Your Home and Enroll Your Child‘s, Aadhar Card|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UIDAI has provided a golden chance for children aged 0-5 to obtain their child’s Aadhaar card at home. All you have to do is apply in the following manner: Baal Aadhar Card for 2023.
In this post, we warmly invite all those looking to obtain a Baal Aadhaar card for their children aged between 0 and 5, which is why we will provide the complete details about Baal Aadhar Card 2023 in this article. We will tell you why you’ll need to remain until the end.
In addition, we want to inform you that so that you all can obtain your child’s Blue Aadhaar Card or Baal Aadhar Card 2023, We will give you all the details about offline and online processes to apply for Blue Aadhaar Card. Aadhaar Card was created to make it easy for you to get it. Apply for Blue Aadhaar Card for your kids.
Finally, at the end of this article, we’ll give you quick links to access similar articles and reap the benefits.
Baal Aadhar Card 2023 What’s the attractive design and key attributes?
We want to inform you about the most important advantages of the Baal Aadhar Card, which are as follows:
- For those interested in Baal Aadhar Card 2023, we will tell you that in 2018, Blue Aadhaar Card, also called the “Baal Aadhaar Card, ” was given to children five years old or younger.
- The major difference between a blue Aadhaar Card and a valid Aadhaar Card is the following Blue Aadhaar Card doesn’t have a Fingerprint and Iris for children that must be updated upon completion of the 5th year of the child.
- Finally, let us inform you that the Children’s Aadhaar Card is only issued to children of blue and is therefore known as Blu e Aadhaar Card, etc.
In the end, in this way, we provided details about the advantages of the Blue Aadhaar Card so that you all enjoy its benefits by using it in the scheme.
Required Documents For Child Aadhaar Card Online Registration?
To be eligible for the Blue Aadhaar Card or Bal Aadhaar Card, all of your parents will require the following documents: the following:
- Birth certificate of the child or
- Then the Aadhaar card etc., of one of the parents.
So, you’ll need to provide the above documents for issuing the child’s Aadhaar card.
Step-by-Step Process of Aadhaar Card Apply Online for Child?
To get your child’s Aadhaar card/Blue Aadhaar card designed for kids aged 5 years old or less, you must adhere to these steps, which are as follows:
- To get Aadhaar Card Online Application for a Child, i.e. Baal Aadhar Card 2023, you must go to the Online Application Status Page. This will look like this:
- When you visit this page, you’ll be presented with a form that looks like this one,
- You must now fill out this form with care.
- Following this, you’ll need to complete OTP Verification. After that, you must select the submit option, by which you will be provided with the Referencing Number or Token Number that you need to protect,
- Within a couple of days, the doctor will be able to come to your house and give you your child’s Aadhaar card, and you’ll need to present your child’s birth certificate or your Aadhaar cards of parents to be used as proof. ,
- If you live just 1 km from your house, you can avail of this service completely free of charge, and If the post office is far from your home, the customer will be just Rs.20 to avail of this service. The post office will require you to pay for etc.
Finally, in this way, all of you can obtain the child’s Aadhaar card and enjoy the advantages.
How do I register a child’s Aadhaar ID card without the internet?
To apply online for your child’s Blue Aadhaar Card, i.e. Aadhaar Card for children Aadhaar Card Parents need to comply with these steps that are as follows:
- To apply for Baal Aadhar Card 2023, or Bl U Aadhaar Card To apply for the card, first of all, all parents need to visit the nearest center or base,
- After you have visited the Aadhaar Seva Kendra, you’ll have to get the application form there.
- Then, you must carefully complete the application form.
- The parent must present their Aadhaar card or any other identity card, as well as
- Ultimately, you’ll have to submit the application form, After which the Aadhaar Seva Kendra operator scans your children’s Aadhaar card. Aadhaar Seva Kendra operator and you will receive a receipt and other documents.
Finally, in this way, we provided details on how you can all create an Aadhaar card and enjoy the advantages.
In this article, dedicated to all parents, we have not just informed you about Baal Aadhaar Card and the registration process. Still, we also provided information about the registration procedure to apply for the Baal Aadhar Card 2023 in detail to help you create your child’s Baal Aadhaar card and reap the benefits of this.
We also hope you and your parents have enjoyed this article and will enjoy, share, and even leave a comment.
|Quick Links||Blue Aadhar Card // Baal Aadhaar card online registration link – Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FAQs – Baal Aadhar Card 2023
How to Create a Child Adhaar Card?
How do I make Baal Aadhaar Card offline? The first step is to bring your child’s identification documents to the Aadhaar centre. When you go there, you must complete the registration form to have your child’s Aadhaar card created. Then, you’ll need complete all the details requested in the application form, such as the child’s name, parents’ Aadhaar number and so on.
What is the best way to change the name on the aadhar card 2023?
If you want to change the names on your Aadhaar card, first you need to visit the website for UIDAI, and its homepage will open in your face. On this page, several options will be available under the Update Aadhaar; you need to click Update Demographics Data Online.